● The Air Duct Heater is mainly used for air heating process in the air duct. The specifications are divided into three forms: Low temperature, Medium temperature and High temperature.
● The common feature of the air duct electric heater in structure is that the steel plate is used to support the electric heating pipe to reduce the electric heating pipe. vibration, the junction box is equipped with an over-temperature control device.
● Through the blower air supply system, the gas entering the air duct heater becomes high temperature, and the high pressure gas is discharged. The generated hot air has the characteristics of dry, moisture-free, static-free, non-conductive, non-flammable, non-explosive, non-electrochemical corrosive, non-polluting, safe and reliable.
● In terms of control, in addition to over-temperature protection, an intermodal device is also installed between the fan and the duct-type electric heater to ensure that the electric heater must be started after the fan is started, and a differential pressure device is added before and after the heater. to prevent fan failure.
● The gas pressure heated by the air duct electric heater should generally not exceed 0.3Kg/cm2. If it needs to exceed the above pressure, a circulating electric heater can be used; 260℃; high temperature type does not exceed 500℃.