|Name:||New energy vehicle lithium battery silicon rubber heater|
|Shape::||Rectangular , Square, Round|
|3M adhesive::||Yes or No|
|Max Working Temperature Range::||250 ℃|
The silicone rubber heater produced by our company has the characteristics of lightness and thinness, fast heat generation, uniform heating, high thermal efficiency, waterproof and chemical corrosion resistance, good toughness, conforms to the American UL94-VO flame retardant standard, long life, and is not easy to aging. The products have passed ISO9001 and CE certification in the industry, and relevant certificates and test reports can be provided.
The "silicone rubber heater"produced by "Honleader" is a surface heating element with superior soft performance. It has the flexibility that traditional metal heaters can't match. It can be made into any shape to closely fit the heated object. The thermal efficiency is maximized, the heating speed is fast, and the heating is uniform. It can realize constant temperature heating, and can also choose a variety of temperature control methods to achieve free temperature adjustment. As a customized product, customers can choose the size, shape, voltage, power, temperature and installation method of the silicone rubber heater according to the use situation. The service life is at least 5 years.
Size and thickness:
Thickness: conventional thickness range 1.6mm-1.8mm, can be thicker
Minimum size: 10mm x 20mm
Maximum size: 1200mm x 5000mm
Shape: any shape (support OEM&ODM)
Continuous use temperature: ≤200℃
Instantaneous maximum temperature resistance: 250℃
Ambient temperature: ﹣60-250℃
Temperature control: The temperature can be directly constant, or a variety of temperature control devices can be selected for temperature adjustment
Rated voltage: 1-480V, AC or DC
Power density: 0.01-2w/cm², recommended power density: 0.1-0.8w/cm²
Power deviation: ±8%
Insulation withstand voltage: 1500V/min
Insulation resistance: ≥1000MΩ
Mechanical compression: 100KG/cm²
Wire tension: 80N
(Part of reference, in fact, silicone rubber heaters can be used in many industries that require heating, heat preservation, dehumidification and antifreeze)
1. Heat transfer machine heating plate
2. Heating sheet for baking cup (pan) machine
3. Heater for oil drum
4. Heat-sealing machine heating sheet
5. Heating and heat preservation of medical equipment
6. Heating of chemical pipelines
7. Large equipment heating
8. Semiconductor processing equipment
9. Heating and heat preservation of various mechanical instruments
10. Medical equipment, such as blood analyzers, respiratory therapy devices and hydrotherapy
11. Antifreeze for military installations, aircraft instruments and hydraulic equipment
12. Battery heating
13. Food service equipment
14. Factory bonding and partial assembly? Any application that requires a soft shape or design
15. Analytical instruments
17. Antifreeze equipment
18.3D printing hot bed
1. What substance do you need to heat?
(Such as water, oil, resin, iron, copper, air, plastic, nitrogen, etc.)
2. How much of this substance do you need to heat?
3. What is the power supply voltage?
4. What is the initial temperature?
5. What is the final target temperature?
6. After the heater starts, how quickly do you want to reach the final temperature?
7. Please describe the application of the product in detail
Precautions for use:
1. Do not pull the power cord with force.
2. If equipped with a thermostat, please do not install it where there is dripping water. Do not use the thermostat and the heating element separately.
3. This product has no forced shutdown function. Be sure to disconnect the power cord from the power supply when not in use.
4. Please do not immerse this product in liquid. Use this product indoors in a dry environment. Although static electricity occurs, there is no problem in function.
5. Please do not use it in an environment that is prone to fire or explosion.
Contact us:Hits: 【Print】